The Turtle Song The Turtle Song

Not bad

Ya deserve a review, The editing/timing was great, till about halfway therough when you hit that 3rd layer of editing, and then things got convoluted, and off beat. Still, good work, worth listening to, and definately worth a re-visit to pick up some proper edits in that mid-section to make it all work out.

Khuskan - Angels Khuskan - Angels

Intriguing

I was very intrigued by this peice. I fell in love with your base-line the moment it first started.

Now, as to musicians playing it. . . . I'm gonna run this piece by some of the directors and students here at the college I go to. . . . That is, if you don't mind. I'd love to get this recorded, and with your permission, would do the best I could to do so.

Khuskan responds:

If you could mail me one of those recordings, it would be great. Would be damn awesome to hear it on live recording :D

Khuskan - March Khuskan - March

Not Quite

Doesn't really seem like a march to me. Its not really the upbeat, coppy style associated with a march. Its more of a ballad. Best person to listen to to get the 'march' style would be John Phillips Sousa. Listen to a few of his songs, and go to a few marching band contests (not the show-band ones, the ones where they actually play marching songs, like Texas Tech, or some of the Army Bands)

I liked it, but it had no bottom end support. Overall, not your best work, but not your worst either.

Empire [Extended] Empire [Extended]

Noble Empire

Nice piece man, If I were any good at writing music out for full band, or orchestra, I would seriously try to arrange this, maybe slightly longer for the band I play in. (trombonist) Heck, I may take a whack at it anyway, with your permission. If I get it done, I'll have it recorded and sent to you. Keyword, If, if i manage to get it done. Good luck man.

XGM-Zeth responds:

I would really give you the permission.
If you record it you can send it to Zellion@gmail.com.

Good luck to you too.

War Call War Call

Clasical Gamer

So, among all the synthisized music makers out there on the portal, I enjoy yours the most, as it allways takes me back to my 'classical gaming' roots. Awsome stuff man, And about the Favorits list thing, Dude, your on it. Right now, it goes Ryeguy, Evildog, and XGM Zeth (<-My new classical fav.)

Honored

Red Fury Red Fury

All your base. . .

Seriously, after listening to all your music, and finally deciding to post a few reviews here, I can't help but think of best moments through game history. This, my friend, belongs in Doom

i see it

Beast Mode Beast Mode

Old School

This, belongs in one of those Old-School style games, I keep thinking of the old school arcade adventure/role playing style games, and, I must admit, I used this as mood music for one of my recent D&D sessions.

no way....thats awesome